3.09.2007

The Start of a Blog

All right, so this is clearly something I never thought that I would do, but, now that there are enough things in my life that I have to talk about, here I am. I am on maternity leave and I like to think that I will have time to blog...we'll see. So, I am sitting here writing my first post as my daughter sits in her rainforest bouncy seat, staring at me out of the corner of her eye. She is 11 weeks old and just now really starting to look at her surroundings. Because of this, I have the ability to put her down for short amounts of time.
My husband Ben and I live in a new house with this new baby and we are starting to get used to this life. Although, can you really ever get used to it. Our beautiful baby girl is the apple of my eye and she is nothing like I expected, especially since we were convinced that SHE was going to be a HE. Nothing of motherhood is as I expected it to be, but it is starting to become much better than I expected.

No comments: