3.25.2007

The Start of the Apricot Jacket...dun dun dun

All right, so I have started the Apricot Jacket. I know that I am a little behind on this craze, but I have seen the FO on so many blogs and it looks just gorgeous on everyone and seems like a bit of a challenge. Well, I got my Rebecca 27 magazine from Yarnmarket the other day in the mail. I had some Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece in cream in my yarn stash from years ago that wants so badly to be used and so now I am ready to go. Everything that I have read about the pattern says that it is quite confusing so I have decided to do my research before jumping in. So, thanks to all of the knitting blogs who have posted their hints, they are certainly coming in handy. I started one of the sleeves last night and I think that I have already messed up the pattern, so I am heading for the graph paper to map it out. I will keep you posted. Here I go!

No comments: